Conservation Advisory Council
The Conservation Advisory Council consists of nine members who are appointed by the Town Board. The CAC advises the Town Board in the promotion, development, management and protection of Thompson’s natural resources.
Meetings on an as needed basis.
- Jennie Sush, Chair (term expires 12/31/2018)
- Otto “Sonny” Ernst (term expires 12/31/2019)
- Mitchell Harmin (term expires 12/31/2019)
- Vincent LoCascio (term expires 12/31/2020)
- William Jakaitis (term expires 12/31/2022)
- Heather Zangla, Secretary (term expires 12/31/2018)
- Deborah Mitchell, Recording Secretary (term expires 12/31/2018)