The Planning Board is responsible for reviewing site plan applications for both residential and commercial developments as well as for reviewing subdivision applications. The Planning Board is assisted in its work by several consultants including an engineer, an attorney, a planner, and the Town’s Code Enforcement Officers.
Questions and comments should be directed to the Planning Board Secretary at 845-794-2500 x321 or by emailing email@example.com.
Meetings every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month, beginning at 6:30 p.m. with a 30-minute work session. The regular meeting begins at 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To be included on the agenda, applications must be submitted at least two weeks before the scheduled meeting. Application and escrow fees must be paid before being placed on the agenda.
- Lou Kiefer, Chair (term expires 12/31/2019)
- James Barnicle (term expires 12/31/2017)
- Matthew Sush (term expires 12/31/2020)
- Michael Croissant (term expires 12/31/2018)
- Melinda Ketcham-Meddaugh (term expires 12/31/2021)
- Michael J. Hoyt, Alternate (term expires 12/31/2017)
- Arthur Knapp, Alternate (term expires 12/31/2017)
- Heather Zangla, Secretary (term expires 12/31/2017)
- Deborah Mitchell, Recording Secretary (term expires 12/31/2017)