The Town Clerk is the record keeper of the town. The Town Clerk is responsible for the Town Board minutes and records of each of the departments for the town. The Town Clerk also issues licenses and permits.
- Town Clerk/Registrar: Marilee J. Calhoun
- Deputy Town Clerk: Kelly M. Murran
- Deputy Town Clerk: Thomas Kelly
Some of the licenses and permits issued through the Town Clerk’s Office are:
- Marriage Licenses
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Handicapped/Disability Permits
- Freedom of Information Requests
- Conservation Licenses
- Dog Licenses
- Sanitation Licenses/Towing Licenses
Minutes are available two weeks after date of meeting upon request at the Clerk’s Office.